FP7 Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Programme
Enhanced Eurotalents Fellows gross salaries range from about €3,450/month to €5,350/month depending on experience. This amount includes a mobility allowance.
Please note that due to the French legislation, you will be paid about 80% of the amount only. The remaining 20% will go to the French National Health Insurance Plan, your pension fund, and your top-up insurance. The French National Health Insurance Plan and your top-up insurance cover almost all your medical expenses.
Enhanced Eurotalents Fellows benefit from:
CEA is a French government-funded technological research organisation in four main areas: low-carbon energies, defense and security, information technologies and health technologies. A prominent player in the European Research Area, it is involved in setting up collaborative projects with many partners around the world.